Gift Ideas for Traders & Investors
Here are a few gift ideas for the trader and investor in your life. If that’s you, even better! #treatyourself
- Bialetti Stovetop Espresso Maker – I’m not much of a coffee drinker, but every now and again I go for a shot of espresso and this stovetop espresso maker is just the ticket.
- Teavana Loose Leaf Tea Maker – More my style, for the tea lover in your family, this is an awesome way to brew loose leaf tea.
- Custodial Account for Teen or Child – Whether you’re saving for your kid’s college, or starting an investment account for your niece or nephew a custodial account (or simply money designated to be used as a gift to a minor) is an incredibly rewarding gift.
- Interactive Trading Journal – Start the year off right by tracking your trades. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your trading improves.
- The Richest Man in Babylon – A classic, time tested approach to wealth building that is sure to inspire anyone and everyone in your family, if you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it (I prefer the audio version)!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family. Remember why we do what we do. Enjoy the company of friends and family.