I’ve found the Infinity Futures AT (Active Trader) platform to be a nice and simple order execution platform for trading futures. For those that already trade with thinkorswim, their Active Traders has gotten a LOT better over the last 10 years. I would highly recommend it. Check it out here.
Established in 1996, Infinity Futures is a US based regulated futures and FOREX brokerage firm.
Infinity Futures offers outstanding execution, low commission rates, a state-of-the-art trading platform, and $500 intra-day margins (for equity index’s). Oh yeah, and NO monthly software fees or minimum usage requirements. I can personally attest to the outstanding level of service I have received.
The Infinity Futures AT platform has a slew of great features such as…
- Multi-bracket orders that automatically move your stop when a first target is reached
- One-click stop/limit orders
- Mini DOM, which condenses to just the trade ladder
- 10 deep bid/ask depth of market
* A Day Trade Margin Disclaimer. “Note: the lower the day trade margin the riskier the trade.”
* Regular Risk Disclaimer. “Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions invoices substantial risk of loss.”