The following list of books and audio books are some of the most highly recognized among all great traders and should be read and reread.
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
- Thinking in Bets by Annie Duke
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- Brain Hacks for Traders by Harvey Walsh
- Peak Performance by Brad Stulberg
- Reminiscences of A Stock Operator by Edwin Lefeve
- Pit Bull by Martin “Buzzy” Schwartz
- Market Wizards by Jack D. Schwager
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison
- Mastering the Trade by John Carter
- Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas
- How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market by Nicholas Darvis
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
I have read all but two of these books and I agree with the list.
Books like Reminiscences are timeless. The fundamentals of market speculation will never change, only the vehicles in which we execute.
I read two. Reminiscences of A Stock Operator is best of all I read.
I also like The Alchemy of Finance.
I am reading Pit Bull right now awesome book. I would add Trend following by Michael Covel.
All great books!!!! Another one I just finished last week is “The Playbook” is very good.