Infinity Futures AT Platform Review
I’ve found the Infinity Futures AT (Active Trader) platform to be my favorite order execution platform for trading futures. Other platforms like Trader Technologies (TT) and CQG are certainly top tier, but they do come with hefty monthly fees.
Established in 1996, Infinity Futures is a US based regulated futures and FOREX brokerage firm.
Infinity Futures offers outstanding execution, low commission rates, a state-of-the-art trading platform, and $500 intra-day margins (for equity index’s). Oh yeah, and NO monthly software fees or minimum usage requirements. I can personally attest to the outstanding level of service I have received.
Live Trading Demo
Infinity Futures AT – Video Tutorials
The Infinity Futures AT platform has a slew of great features such as…
- Multi-bracket orders that automatically move your stop when a first target is reached
- One-click stop/limit orders
- Mini DOM, which condenses to just the trade ladder
- 10 deep bid/ask depth of market
* A Day Trade Margin Disclaimer. “Note: the lower the day trade margin the riskier the trade.”
* Regular Risk Disclaimer. “Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions invoices substantial risk of loss.”